Observatory of the City of Panama

Member since

2018

Hosted by

National Chamber of Tourism of Panama

Monitoring area

Panama City

The National Chamber of Tourism of Panama was founded in 1986 as a trade association dedicated to the private promotion of tourism, grouping different sectors or associations of tourism, integrating them in the achievement of common goals being its fundamental objective the promotion and tourism development in Panama.

FACTS & FIGURES

MISSION

To develop, promote and ensure the creation of laws and incentives that support the growth of the tourism industry in Panama.

Background

The importance of producing valid and timely information on tourism activities is the reason Panama needs to have an observatory to produce the needed information to promote its values.

DID YOU KNOW…

80% of the hotels were built in the city of Panama, but today, only 20% of the visitors come for shopping or banking purposes. In the rest of the country, where 80% of the tourist atractions are located, only 20% of the country infrastructure have been installed.

RESOURCES

GALLERY

CONTACT